Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cheap blink blink :)

So there is one little store in my town that sell material for DIY project,the name is Mr D.I.Y. and guess what? there I found so many items for card making (or I thought it can be used in card making). And since mostly all the items are from China, the price consequently come very cheap compare to that in the 'real store'.

One of the items I found is acrylic rhinestone sticker for hand phone and faux pearl sticker (also for hand phone). For the acrylic rhinestone, For one packet, contain 175 pcs (big) or 180 pcs (small) for only RM 1.30, compare to that that I bought from ols in facebook that sell the same acrylic rhinestone (without adhesive), a dozen for Rp 1500 (around RM 0.50), wowww, what a biggie right?. Considering I didn't have to put the glue on it anymore, Am I lucky or not to find those stuff?

This the sticker looks like

And I get my mojo back since I got these sticker, and I put the blink blink in every card I made since then*LOL* (including easel card and love is in the air card plus Japanese doll bookmark).


No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?